Bag Filter Assemblies
•The Bag Filter Assembly can be used to significantly reduce the particle size allowed to enter the sanitary sewer. Multiple filter baskets and fabrics can be arranged to allow enough open area for fluid to flow, while reducing the allowable particle size to mere microns.
Dolor Sit Amet
- Precast concrete, polyethylene, fiberglass or steel vault
- Custom screen sizes (down to 100 micron)
- Above or below grade installation
- Pedestrian or traffic rated structure and access
- Remote maintenance alarm
- Interior liners available
- Meets all building codes
The Bag Filter Assembly is typically located inside of a solids interceptor vault buried below grade. The buried interceptor is constructed of precast concrete, providing years of continuous service. The interceptor is divided into several compartments where solids will sink to the bottom, and floatables rise to the surface. As effluent approaches the outlet of the interceptor, fluid is forced to pass through an assembly of baskets and filters with adjustable micron sizes. After passing through the filtering assembly, all solid particles larger than the preset micron size will remain in the interceptor.
- Paint shops
- Laboratory concrete washdown areas
- Effluent polishing
- Filter Baskets: Contained in the ZT configuration, the screening baskets are removable for onsite solid waste disposal of the
collected solid debris. This can be maintained by onsite maintenance personnel. This model is recommended for applications
where there ARE onsite maintenance personnel and remote habitats (where vac-trucks are not practical).
- Screen Filter: The screening filter offers enhanced separation for neutral buoyancy particles. Screens are available down to 100
microns. All debris and sediment reside in the interceptor for period cleaning by a vac-truck service company. This model is
recommended for applications where there ARE onsite maintenance personnel and remote habitats (where vac-trucks are not
- Control System: Consisting of NEMA 4X panel with service notification and internal tank sensor for easy use for the end-user.