Pump Lift Station - Non-Clog Pumps
ASubmersible Non-Clog pumps are fitted with a specially designed Non-Clog impeller specifically suited for stormwater, raw and treated sewage, industrial wastes, contaminated liquids, storm and mine water, drainage, liquids containing solids in suspension, stringy material, slurries, etc.
The Park Non-Clog Pump Station is an excellent choice for stormwater sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The non-clog pump package is available in a Simplex (single pump), Duplex (dual pump), Triplex (three pumps), and other multiple configurations.
Dolor Sit Amet
- 1 HP through 100 HP non-clog pumps
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to
- Computer system design and selection programs
available for design assistance
- Explosion-proof construction available
Depending on the project, the number of submersible pumps, as well as, the valve system are subject to change. In smaller stations, there can be one submersible pump and the valve assembly is housed within the wet well to save infrastructure costs. In larger stations, which can house multiple submersible pumps, it is recommended that the valve system be housed in a separate valve vault. This makes it easier to conduct maintenance when necessary.
- Transport debris and materials such as sand, gravel, hair sewage, and rag laden liquids
- Wet Well Basin with Access Cover
- Pump Removal Apparatus (Guide Rail System)
- Control Panels with Level Control Equipment
- Shut off Valves, Check Valves, and Piping
File Preview ⬎
WW-NCD-01 Model (1)
Duplex concrete lift station with non-clog pump
WW-NCD-02-DBV Model (1)
Duplex concrete lift station w/ non-clog pump and valve box
WW-NCD-HOIST Model (1)
Duplex concrete lift station with non-clog pump and hoist
WWSQ-NCSX Model (1)
Simplex non-clog lift station, square vault