Event: BP MS 150
Date: April 27-28, 2019
Location: Houston – La Grange - Austin
ParkUSA will be participating in the 2019 BP MS 150 fundraising bike ride to combat multiple sclerosis. The event is open to all ParkUSA employees, their families, friends, and to all of our business partners, aged 12 and older.
The BP MS 150 is a two-day cycling event, covering between 140 to 170 miles, from Houston to La Grange to Austin.
To participate, contact:
Team Captain, Horacio Salinas
FIRST DAY (to La Grange):
- Energy Corridor Park Row 95.6 miles
- Rhodes Stadium 83.3 miles
- Waller Stadium 75.6 miles
SECOND DAY (to Austin):
- Bechtel Challenge Route 69.7 miles
- Bechtel Challenge Route 65.9 miles
- Lunch Express Route 62.6 miles