HydroRecycle - Model
Re-Irrigation Pump System
•The pump lift station is used to pump stormwater from a detention pond or a water quality pond and pressurize an irrigation system for landscape irrigation. This type of lift station is primarily used to evacuate a stormwater quality system on a commercial site with large impervious areas such as rooftops, parking lots, etc. The submersible pump irrigation lift station is a reliable and efficient solution where storm-water can be collected and re-purposed to provide water for irrigation of the site. With a wide variety of pumps available, the range of duty conditions (GPM-Gallons per Minute and TDH-Total Dynamic Head) is vast. The pumps operate quietly and are cooled by the liquid which maximizes their life span. Most cities already have some guidelines in place for their desired design criteria.
Dolor Sit Amet
- Precast Concrete & Fiberglass Models Available
- Overflow Design Available
- Inlet, Outlet, and Vent Connections
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Meets all Building Codes
1. Storm event occurs and the Detention Pond/ Water Quality System collects, cleans and stores the
2. The stored rainwater flows through a screened pond inlet and into the wet well basin.
3. Delay period of 24-72 hours without rain event before control panel will energize the pumps.
4. The pumps will run until the pond/basin is completely evacuated. During this time, the pumps will
alternate at a desired time period (every 1 or 2 hours) to increase the longevity of the pumps.
5. When pumps are engaged, the irrigation control panel should also engage and begin its cycle
6. If another rain event occurs during this cycle, the delay will start over to prevent excess water run-off.
- Pump water from detention ponds
- Irrigation systems
- Wide variety of submersible pumps
- Variable wet well sizes
- Pre-casted concrete and fiberglass wet well options
- Pump removal apparatus, guide rail system
- Shut off valves
- Check valves
- Control panel with level control equipment