Vertical Turbine Flow Pumps
Vertical turbine flow pump lift stations are ideal for stormwater applications where the pump performance requires high–flow as well as moderate to high-head. This situation occurs when stormwater is being sent through a force main a large distance away, or if the stormwater is being used in a pressurized irrigation system.
The Park Vertical Turbine Pump Station is an excellent choice for stormwater sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The vertical turbine pump consists of a submersible pump and discharge column, and a TEFC dry motor. The pump package is generally installed in a Duplex (dual pump) arrangement, but can be designed for multiple pump configurations.
- A market leader in packaged vertical pump systems.
- 600 through 5000 GPM flow rates
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to project specifications.
- Computer system design and selection programs available for design assistance.
- Explosion-proof construction available.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Control Systems for Constant Pressure/Variable Flow Systems
Click on below grey tab to see additional resources.