Submersible Non-Clog pumps are fitted with a specially designed Non-Clog impeller specifically suited for stormwater, raw and treated sewage, industrial wastes, contaminated liquids, storm and mine water, drainage, liquids containing solids in suspension, stringy material, slurries, etc.
The Park Non-Clog Pump Station is an excellent choice for stormwater sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The non-clog pump package is available in a Simplex (single pump), Duplex (dual pump), Triplex (three pumps), and other multiple configurations.
- A market leader in packaged non-clog pump systems
- 1 HP through 100 HP non-clog pumps
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to project specifications
- Computer system design and selection programs available for design assistance
- Explosion-proof construction available
Click on below grey tab to see additional resources.