A grinder pump is a high-powered pump fitted with sharp cutters to shred solids and move them under high pressure usually in a relatively small diameter pipe. Grinder pumps are most commonly used for lower flows and high pressure or higher head applications. A common application where a grinder pump is used is when pumping into a pressure sewer system.
Grinder Pumps are designed to disintegrate or grind the solids in wastewater thus reducing discharge pipe size and creating a pressurized system. Grinder pumps are used on small to medium sized commercial applications. The discharge pipe size is 2” and 3”, with flow rates up to 100 gpm and horsepower ranging from 2 to 7-1/5 HP.
The Park line of Grinder Pump Stations is ideal for sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The grinder pump package is available in a Simplex (single pump) or Duplex (dual pump).
- A market leader in packaged grinder pump systems
- 2 HP through 15 HP grinder pumps with lifts to 260 feet and flows to 190 GPM
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to project specifications
- Computer system design and selection programs available for design assistance
- Explosion-proof construction available
Click on below grey tab to see additional resources.