Effluent pumps are used to move small quantities of stormwater or subsurface water at low to moderate flow rates. The Park line of Effluent Pump Station is ideal for effluent applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The effluent pump package is available in a Simplex (single pump) or Duplex (dual pump). The discharge size is typically 1-1/4” to 2” with flow rates up to 30 gpm and horsepower ranging from fractional to 2 HP.
- 1/3 HP through 3 HP effluent pumps
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to project specifications
- Computer system design and selection programs available for design assistance
- Variable Wet Well Sizes
- Grating or Hatchway Access
- Automatic or Manual Operation
Click on below grey tab to see additional resources.