Axial Flow Pumps
Submersible Axial flow pump lift stations are ideal for stormwater applications where the pump performance require high–flow and low-head. This situation occurs many times where a stormwater detention pond is located. The pond depth is to too depth for the gravity flow drainage. The pump station will lift the water to enable gravity-flow drainage.
The Park Axial Flow Pump Station is an excellent choice for stormwater sewer applications where a gravity flow system is not practical. The axial flow pump package is generally installed in a Duplex (dual pump) arrangement, but can be designed for multiple pump configurations.
- A market leader in packaged non-clog pump systems
- 600 through 5000 GPM flow rates
- Offered as complete turnkey systems or engineered to project specifications
- Computer system design and selection programs available for design assistance
- Explosion-proof construction available
Click on below grey tab to see additional resources.