The 2018 TCEQ Environmental Trade Fair and Conference is scheduled for May 15th - 16th, 2018 at the Austin Convention Center. ParkUSA will be exhibiting at this year’s conference and you can find us at booth #1610!
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is the environmental agency for the state. We have approximately 2,780 employees, 16 regional offices, and a $456 million operating budget for the 2017 fiscal year (including both baseline and contingency appropriations).
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality strives to protect our state's public health and natural resources consistent with sustainable economic development. Our goal is clean air, clean water, and the safe management of waste.
The Agency philosophy
• base decisions on the law, common sense, sound science, and fiscal responsibility;
• ensure that regulations are necessary, effective, and current;
• apply regulations clearly and consistently;
• ensure consistent, just, and timely enforcement when environmental laws are violated;
• ensure meaningful public participation in the decision-making process;
• promote and foster voluntary compliance with environmental laws and provide flexibility in achieving environmental goals; and
• hire, develop, and retain a high-quality, diverse workforce.