The WEWETT 2018 will take place at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN. The Show will be held on February 21st to February 24th. The WWETT Show – Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport – is the world’s largest annual trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals. Thousands of attendees gather from across the U.S and beyond to see the latest in equipment and technology from nearly 600 exhibitors, watch the live demos, participate in some of the 100 education sessions, and network with professional colleagues.
The WWETT Show is THE market place for the wastewater industry and the Expo Hall is the HUB. With 600 exhibitors displaying in over 350,000 square feet of exhibit space, attendees come to the WWETT Show to shop.
Why attending the Trade Show?
- See the new product launches for 2018
- Learn about the latest trends and technologies driving the industry
- Meet directly with manufacturers and product reps
- See, touch, and feel equipment, products, and services – and see them in action
- Purchase products and equipment - the WWETT Show floor is WHERE DEALS GET DONE
Who attends the WWETT Show?
People from a variety of business sectors within the environmental service industry. For example:
- Municipal water & sewer management
- Septic pumping and maintenance
- Sewer contractors, installers, and cleaners
- Septic installation and repair
- Portable restroom service
- Plumbing & drain cleaning
- Relining, rehabbing and bursting
- Treatment plant operators